USB-C Duplicators Arrive Today (Press Release)
May 23, 2019 Nexcopy Inc officially launches their first USB-C duplicator system.
Stan McCrosky, head of Sales, comments, “Developing this niche product is important for the growing demand of USB-C flash drive duplication. Optical drives are all but gone, especially in laptops, and Nexcopy is seeing a trend from traditional USB to USB Type C sockets in disk duplication vertical markets.”
The USB-C Duplicator has a list of features which pivot from the award winning Nexcopy Drive Manager software. Features include:
- Six copy modes
- Binary copy mode supports all formats; HFS, Ext2,3,4, Proprietary
- Unique data streaming to each USB-C socket
- Binary verification
- Erase and D.o.D. Erase for disk sanitization
- Data collection to extract files off USB-C devices
- Intuitive and informative Drive Manager software
- Upgradeable to PRO Series for USB-C write protection
- Upgradeable to PRO Series for USB-C partitioning
“Apple computers and Iot, or Internet Of Things, are driving the force behind the increased demand for USB-C flash drive consumption. Although the internet is great for many data sharing applications, there is still a great need for data dissemination off line. USB is still the definitive choice among users to share data via flash memory,” states Greg Morris, President of Nexcopy.
The official press release by EIN Newswire was picked up by The Boston Harold. The complete press release may be found on The Boston Harold website.
At the time of this posting, the Pittsburgh Gazette also picked up this press release. View the full release on their website.